When the bridal portraits hit just right! Gah! We just love the venue at Lowndes Grove! And this editorial bridal session is giving me life this fine Monday morning.
“Surrounded by 14 acres of live oak groves and peaceful river views, downtown Charleston’s last great waterfront estate has enchanted visitors to this idyllic setting for more than four centuries.”
The foyer at Lowndes Grove is a quintessential step back in time for a classic timeless look for any couple. We absolutely love portraits in this space! And oh so lovely! If you are interested in Lowndes for your wedding you should know Lowndes Grove boasts many wonderful features including:
- Picturesque waterfront venue on the Charleston peninsula
- Circa 1786 architecture with period furnishings
- Grand lawn with Main House backdrop
- Formal dining room ideal for intimate dinners and meetings
- Glass-enclosed portico
- 750-square-foot piazza overlooking the river and oak grove
- Unrivaled coastal views from a private dock extending 700 feet into the Ashley River
- Multiple spaces for flexible, creative event planning
- Elegant décor from casual to lavish that complements occasions of every style and scale
This Lela Rose gown from Alexia’s Bridal that Sabine is wearing is literally the most gorgeous in person! But it photographs so beautifully too. All that lovely texture has us all heart eyes! Scroll below to see more from this amazing editorial at Charleston Wedding Venue Lowndes Grove.
Are you looking for a wedding photographer in Charleston South Carolina? We would love to chat with you more about all your plans and dreams for your wedding day.