Today’s blog is all about Wedding Detail Photos. Every one of our wedding days starts with a time of photographing details. We take the time to photograph all the details that our couples have chosen to be a part of their day. This brings their story full circle. We do this because we want to give our couples imagery that will remind them of every small detail of their wedding day. In 20 years if our bride wants to reminisce about the gorgeous Jimmy Choos she wore, she will have a photo of just her shoes. Now to achieve these wedding detail photos there are many items to consider. We let our couples decide what is most important to them to have photographed.
Items we suggest for the Detail photos
- Invitation Suite – the whole thing (and several copies if you have extra)
- Escort Cards to go with the suite, a menu, ceremony order of service, save the date, etc. (Think anything paper)
- Bouquets & Boutonnieres
- Jewelry – all the wedding bands (his and hers), engagement ring, necklace, bracelet, earrings, etc.
- Welcome Gifts for your guests
- Wine or Champagne Bottles with flutes
Examples in photos
Are you looking for a wedding photographer to capture all these details and all the emotions of your day? We would love to connect with you.